Created using By using what I was taught while studying at Monash University, Algorithm and data structure. I had developed this application by using Unity 3D, by using C# programming language. This simple application is to demonstrate my implementation of Dijkstra’s Algorithm. I developed this application after I graduate from the University, to make sure that I still have the understanding of what was taught. Furthermore, the modules on the code allow me to reuse it in the future, for example, an RTS game or an MMORPG.
- Select the node you desired starting point.
- Press “Set Start Node” button
- Select another node as your desired target.
- Press “Set End Node” button
- Press “Find Path” to display the shortest distance.
- You could also select “Disable Node” to disable a node to block the path.
Generated nodes procedurally in a grid. Multiple selections of nodes with mouse drag.
- Improve the algorithm by using min-heap.